IBM DS8000 Implementation Workshop for Open Systems
This course is designed to help you understand, install, and monitor the DS8000 for the Open Systems environment. The exercises enable you to perform a step-by-step implementation.
This intermediate course is for System administrators and technical personnel who need to install a DS8000 in their environment.
Introduction to Storage - (SS01G)
Planning and Implementation a SAN - (SN71G)
More details are available at www.ibm.com/training
• Recall the DS8000 models and features
• Remember the architecture and hardware associated with the DS8000
• Classify the DS8000 virtualization concepts
• Summarize the DS8000 DS8000 command-line interface
• Summarize the DS8000 graphical user interface
• List the Copy Services features
• Classify the features associated with performance, tuning, and monitoring
• List the steps required to configure the DS8000 for Open Systems environment
• Recognize the IBM DS8000 solutions for Business Continuity
Would you like to see your cart ?
An email has been sent to all users you have mentioned.