Db2 11.1 Advanced Database Administration
This course is designed to teach you how to:
• Perform advanced monitoring using the Db2 administrative views and routines in SQL queries.
• Manage the disk space assigned in Database Managed Storage (DMS) and Automatic Storage table spaces, including the activities of the rebalancer.
• Use SQL queries and Db2 commands to check the high water mark on table spaces and to monitor the rebalance operation.
• Utilize the REBUILD option of RESTORE, which can build a database copy with a subset of the tablespaces using database or tablespace backup images.
• Plan and execute the TRANSPORT option of RESTORE to copy schemas of objects between two Db2 databases.
• Create incremental database or tablespace level backups to reduce backup processing and backup image storage requirements.
• Implement automatic storage management for table spaces and storage groups or enable automatic resize options for DMS managed table spaces to reduce administration requirements and complexity.
• Describe the various types of database memory including buffer pools, sort memory, lock memory and utility processing memory.
• Adjust database or Db2 instance configuration options to improve application performance or processing efficiency.
• Implement Db2 Self Tuning Memory management for specific database memory areas.
This is an advanced course for DBAs and technical individuals who plan, implement, and maintain Db2 11.1 databases
Please refer to course overview
• Advanced Monitoring
• Db2 Table Space Management
• Db2 Database Memory Management
• Database rebuild support
• Db2 database and tablespace relocation
• Db2 Incremental Backup
Would you like to see your cart ?
An email has been sent to all users you have mentioned.