IBM ICM: Building the Model (v10)
This course teaches clients the foundation of IBM Incentive Compensation Management 10. Clients will learn to customize an ICM model by creating tables, calculations, components and data stores. Training demonstrations and exercises simulate a real-world implementation in an effort to enable students to apply concepts learned to their own IBM ICM implementations. The last day of class is spent working on a case study, where students will work in groups of 3-4 to design and build model objects that will calculate commissions earned for two fictional groups of employees. At the end of this course, clients should be able to use all the basic functions of the software.
• Compensation administrators
• Experience using basic Microsoft Windows 7 functionality
• Experience using Microsoft Excel
Please refer to course overview
• Overview of IBM ICM
• Sample Outdoors Company overview
• Table design concepts
• Creating tables within ICM
• Populating and maintaining tables
• Introduction to calculations
• Designing restrictions
• Multi-source calculations
• Deconstructing requirements
• Time-shift calculations
• Data Stores
• Case study
Would you like to see your cart ?
An email has been sent to all users you have mentioned.