IBM Cognos Analytics: Architecture and Logging (v11.0)
This course is designed to teach participants how to identify components and sub-components of the IBM Cognos Analytics architecture and how to use tools and techniques to provide a foundation to troubleshoot issues. Through lecture and interactive exercises participants will identify IBM Cognos Analytics components, examine how these components interact with Java, and will explore logging to assist when troubleshooting issues.
Administrators responsible for administering the IBM Cognos Analytics 11.0 environment
• IBM Cognos Analytics: Administration (v11.0) course or equivalent experience administering the IBM Cognos Analytics environment.
Please refer to course overview.
1: Introduction and Service-Oriented Architecture
• Identify IBM Cognos 11.0 architectural components
• Describe Service-Oriented Architecture in IBM Cognos Analytics
2: Explore the IBM Cognos Dispatcher
• Describe IBM Cognos Dispatcher
• Describe request routing and the routing process
• Describe Content Manager Cache Service
3: Examine IBM Cognos services
• Identify IBM Cognos services
• Explore the architecture in IBM Cognos 11.0
4: Examine Java memory management
• Describe Java memory layout
• Manage Java memory
• Use tools to monitor Java memory
5: Examine audit logging and Indication Processing Facility logging
• Describe installation logs and configuration logs
• Explore audit logging
• Explore IPF logging
6: Perform dye tracing
• Identify dye tracing requirements
• Perform dye tracing
7: Explore Dynamic Query Mode
• Explain Dynamic Query Mode (DQM) logging
• Explain IBM Cognos Dynamic Query Analyzer (DQA)
8: Explore component logging
• Explore component logging for Gateway, Dispatcher, Report Server, and Universal Data Access layer
9: Examine additional tools and special task logging
• Explore diagnostic tools and utilities for special task logging
Would you like to see your cart ?
An email has been sent to all users you have mentioned.