IBM ICM - Building Reports (v.9.0)
IBM ICM: Build Reports (v9.0) is designed for professional report authors to learn report building techniques using ICM to enhance, customize, and manage professional reports. Attendees will participate in interactive Demos and Workshops that illustrate key concepts while learning how to use the product.
Please refer to course overview
• Overview of IBM ICM
• Sample Outdoors Company model overview
• Overview of ICM reports
• Creating Presenter report templates
• Displaying data in columns and rows
• Filtering Presenter report data
• Using process lists to test Presenter reports
• Displaying single values
• Linking Presenter reports
• Adding computed columns and rows
• Row form sources and editable data grids
• Using Workflow Manager
• Displaying charts and gauges
• Adding maps
• Using Web Forms
• Tailored Reports and Compensation Plans
• Enabling Reports for Web viewing
Would you like to see your cart ?
An email has been sent to all users you have mentioned.