This course guides you through the process of deploying and administering IBM Sametime 9.0. It also covers basic troubleshooting.
This basic course is for IBM Sametime administrators who need to deploy, manage, and support IBM Sametime 9.0 in an enterprise environment.
No preliminary knowledge of Sametime is required, but you should have an understanding of basic networking and browser usage.
- Install Sametime 9.0 core components (not including Edge, audio-video components or mobile client enablement)
- Validate the correct installation of various Sametime 9.0 components
- Start, stop, and restart the entire Sametime 9.0 environment
- Use Sametime 9.0 major features
- Unit 1 Sametime 9 Installation overview
- Unit 2 Pre-Install Tasks
- Unit 3 Sametime System Console
- Unit 4 Sametime Community Server
- Unit 5 Sametime Proxy Server
- Unit 6 Sametime Meeting Server
- Unit 7 Sametime Media Manager Servers
- Unit 8 Post Install Tasks
- Unit 9 Sametime Connect Client
- Unit 10 Validation Test & How to use Sametime
- Unit 11 (Optional ) – TURN Server
- Unit 12 Administering IBM Sametime 9
- Unit 13 Basic Troubleshooting IBM Sametime 9