This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Reporting with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 (ZB811G). This option does not require any travel.
This course teaches proven methods for developing reports and scoreboards from process performance data in IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
This course is designed for process application developers who have experience with implementing IBM Business Process Manager V8.5. The course is also relevant for other project team members who are involved in the design, architecture, and building of complex process applications.
Before taking this course, you should:
- Successfully complete Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 - I (WB808G) or Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 - I (ZB808G)
- Build and deploy at least one IBM Business Process Manager process application release into production
- Explain the architecture for a typical IBM Business Process Manager deployment
- Create business objects that are optimized for use inside a business process diagram
- Identify and track critical business data inside a business process diagram, and describe the database schema to extract the data for business reports
- Design and create custom reports and scoreboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across an organization
- Course introduction
- Data perspectives and use
- Tracking data in IBM Business Process Manager
- Exercise: Creating tracking groups in a business process definition
- Reports and scoreboards
- Exercise: Creating an ad hoc report
- Exercise: Creating a custom report
- Advanced custom reports
- Exercise: Creating a coach custom report with coach views
- Course summary