This 3-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the basics of i2 Analyst's Notebook.
This course provides the essential skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook as a tool in your analytical role to hold, search, analyze and disseminate data.
This intermediate course is for those who handle national security, law enforcement, customer intelligence, and researchers.
You should have:
- A basic knowledge of using Windows analysis techniques
- Know the basic terminology used in Analyst’s Notebook
- Navigate around the chart area.
- Understand the basics of link analysis
- Use the basic search and find tools
- Add entities, links and attributes to a chart using the data provided.
- Understand how dates and times are used
- Import a spreadsheet as both an Association and a Timeline chart.
- Identify and use the different analytical chart layouts
- Analyze charts to answer common questions or findings
- Merge two charts together and resolve any duplicate information on the chart.
- Arrange and change the styles of items on a chart to prepare a chart for briefing and dissemination
- Entities, Links, Search and Basic Association and Timeline Chart Creation
- Importing, Analytical and Presentation Layouts