This course is for managers, business users, and administrators who are responsible for the following:
- Making decisions about purchasing and deploying IBM Content Navigator
- Using the software to achieve your business goals
- Configuring the software for business users
The course materials are accompanied by recorded product demonstrations that illustrate the features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is for:
- Anyone who needs to know overall use cases and main features of IBM Content Navigator
- Business users who need to perform common tasks using Content Navigator
- Administrators who need to configure the product so that business users can work with it
You should have some familiarity with the web interfaces for IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, including at least one of the following content repository types:
- IBM FileNet P8
- IBM Content Manager
- IBM Content Manager OnDemand
- Review the capabilities, benefits, and methods provided by IBM Content Navigator for working with content in IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Manager, and IBM Content Manager OnDemand.
- IBM Content Navigator features and benefits
- High-level architecture and design of IBM Content Navigator
- Basic platform, browser, and other requirements for using IBM Content Navigator
- How to perform business user tasks for working with IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Manager, and IBM Content Manager OnDemand content
- How to perform IBM Content Navigator administrative configuration tasks