This advanced course is for
- Researchers or Scriptwriters who will be responsible for writing, using, or modifying, Dimensions surveys.
- Advanced scriptwriters who will modify or enhance scripts generated by attendees from the Dimensions Scripting (Survey Creation I) course
- Staff tasked with creating and managing the look and feel of Dimensions surveys for the Internet/Intranet
- Staff tasked with integrating Dimensions surveys into websites or other Enterprise Feedback Management systems
You must have:
- Attendance on the PASW Data Collection (Survey Creation): Level I course.
- Access to PASW Data Collection Author Professional with Interview option
Please refer to course overview for description information.
- Survey presentation using IBM SPSS Data Collection - understanding the philosophy and the practicalities
- Building and specifying IBM SPSS Data Collection survey templates and logos
- Understanding the implications of using different graphics formats
- Building and specifying IBM SPSS Data Collection question, error and navigation templates
- The use of Custom Style Sheets in survey presentation
- Progress bar formatting
- Deploying the presentation files ( both from IBM SPSS Data Collection Author Professional and IBM SPSS Data Collection Author)
- Tips and Tricks for creating Best Practice guidelines