This course examines regression techniques used to explore the relationships between interval scale variables in detail. You will develop an understanding of when to apply each technique, how to apply it and how to interpret the results. Additionally, the course will cover some preliminary data analysis steps, how to check the underlying assumptions and suggestions of how to proceed when your assumptions fail.
This advanced course is for
- Those who want to know when to use and how to set up regression in SPSS as well as how to interpret the results.
- SPSS users who want to improve their understanding of regression techniques.
You should have:
- interest to know when to use and how to set up regression in SPSS as well as how to interpret the results.
- Interest in regression techniques.
- user of SPSS for Windows Base System, SPSS Regression Models and SPSS Advanced Models.
Please refer to course overview for description information.
- Running stepwise regression
- Stepwise regression output
- Running multiple regression
- Assumptions of the linear model
- Residuals and influential points
- Introduction to regression
- Simple regression output
- Fitting lines to data
- Logistic regression output
- Running logistic regression
- Influential points and multicollinearity
- Examining the data
- Running simple regression
- Multiple regression output