This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for price analytics using the IBM DemandTec Price Optimization solution.
In this hands-on course you work within a dedicated training environment to practice the skills required to maintain prices once the Price Optimization solution suggested prices are in stores.
This basic course is designed for Pricing Analysts, Pricing Managers, Category Managers, Pricing Executives or Sponsors, Manufacturing Representatives or Managers, and associated professionals.
- IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Basics is the prerequisite course to IBM DemandTec Price Optimization Update Process.
In addition, it is recommended that learners:
- have some experience using web browsers, the internet and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- are able to navigate a GUI environment
- have experience working with spreadsheets and reports
- Set up new data thresholds to control where new data is sent in solutions
- Approve of new data
- Attribute new products
- Link products together for forecasting purposes
- Explain Price Update triggers and rules used during the price update process
- Input Price Update thresholds
- Conduct a Price Update
- Review updated prices and send those pries to stores
- Explain when to remodel or reoptimize a category
- Setting up new data thresholds to control where new data is sent in solutions
- Approval of new data
- Attribution of new products
- Product linking for forecasting purposes
- Price Update triggers and rules used during the price update process
- Inputting Price Update thresholds
- Conducting a Price Update
- Reviewing updated prices and send those pries to stores
- When to remodel or reoptimize a category