This course provides an introduction to application development on the IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform. The course provides entry-level training for application developers and is designed for people who have little familiarity with the product.
This basic course is for anyone with an interest in learning to develop applications in IBM TRIRIGA.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Perform moderate-level IBM TRIRIGA application customizations by using the platform
- Create and modify business objects (BOs) by using the Data Modeler
- Create and modify user interfaces by using the Form Builder tool
- Define lists and classifications
- Import data by using the Data Integrator
- Implement business logic with by using workflows
- Create reports and queries by using the Report Manager
- Export a copy of your work by using the Object Migration tool
- Architectural overview
- Business scenario
- Data models
- State families
- Forms and Form Builder
- Basic reporting
- Lists and classifications
- Data Integrator
- Object Migration: Import
- Smart sections and locator fields
- Advanced queries
- Object migration: Export