IBM Spectrum Scale Advanced Administration for Linux
The course includes information on the Spectrum Scale installer toolkit, installer GUI, cluster upgrade scenarios, cluster health monitoring, cluster performance data collection and monitoring, management GUI, file system encryption, cluster security, and call home features. Many of the features are described in lecture materials and implemented in lab exercises.
This lecture and exercise-based course is for individuals who want to expand their knowledge of Spectrum Scale advanced installation and management capabilities.
You should have taken:
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Use advanced installer tools to install Spectrum Scale
• Upgrade a cluster to a newer level of Spectrum Scale
• Monitor cluster health
• Configure cluster performance data collection
• Monitor cluster performance
• Configure cluster security options
• Encrypt file system data
• Configure the Spectrum Scale call home feature
Would you like to see your cart ?
An email has been sent to all users you have mentioned.